In Episode 5 of the Better Be Good vlog we sat down for an insightful conversation with Julian Ribinik, a KETO nutritionist and fitness trainer who is passionate about helping people achieve their health and fitness goals. In this upcoming vlog interview, Julian shares his personal journey, health and nutrition insights, and tips for a healthier lifestyle. Get ready to be inspired and learn from one of the best.
Meet Julian Ribinik, a health, mindset, and nutrition mentor who specializes in helping executives and entrepreneurs achieve their health and wellness goals. Julian is an ISSA-certified fitness trainer, as well as an ISSA and Precision Nutrition-certified nutritionist with a focus on low-carb and sports nutrition. His specialty lies in reversing metabolic damage, restoring energy levels, achieving weight goals, and replacing harmful habits.
In addition to running his own practice, Keto Fitness Coaching, Julian is also the head nutritionist at The Nutritional Wellness Center of NY and NJ. With his extensive knowledge and experience in the field of health and nutrition, Julian is committed to helping his clients achieve their best selves through a holistic approach to wellness.
Are you looking to improve your health and nutrition but not sure where to start?
We asked Julian to give us his top 5 tip for getting started on a healthy lifestyle – he came back with 6 : ) So, here are 6 practical things you can start doing today to make a big impact:
- Set fixed non-negotiable hours for sleep. Aim to go to bed no later than 10:30 pm to ensure your body has enough time to repair and maintain itself. Without proper sleep, all other efforts may be in vain.
- Remove foods rich in sugar and fructose from your diet, with a focus on processed foods. While there’s nothing wrong with eating an orange, drinking orange juice can lead to a sugar overload. Instead, opt for whole foods that are lower in sugar.
- Start lifting weights. Any physical activity is welcome, but strength training is particularly effective for improving insulin resistance and overall health. Don’t delay, anyone can benefit from weight training.
- Take up meditation. With time, it can work wonders for reducing stress, improving sleep quality, and boosting success in all areas of life, including career and business. Personally, I’ve experienced new successes when I meditate and have seen my progress stall when I stop.
- Never be negative. Approach every “negative thing” with a positive mindset and look for the full half of the glass. Successful people don’t dwell on failure, they use it as a learning opportunity and keep progressing.
- Focus on the process, not the outcome. If your goal is to fix your blood sugar, don’t get bogged down in a specific A1C number. Instead, focus on making small daily changes like removing sugar, working out, and sleeping well. Just like Michael Phelps didn’t become a 22-time Olympic champion because it was his goal, you can achieve success by simply starting and sticking to healthy habits. Remember, the hardest weight in the gym is the gym door.
Incorporating these 5 practical tips into your daily routine can make a big impact on your health and nutrition. So why wait? Start today and feel the benefits of a healthier lifestyle.